Below is a list of the places I’ve tried and the places I plan on reviewing. If you have a hot tip on a place I should consider as part of this public service project, please drop your recommendations in the comments. Also, if you have your own thoughts on the rankings, leave that feedback in the comments as well!
Each bowl will be judged against the following criteria:
- Broth flavor – 1-8 points
- Protein quality – 1-5 points
- Noodle quality – 1-5 points
- Other ingredients – 1-4 points
- Presentation – 1-3 points
The highest potential score is 25 points.
3. Sushi-Rama DTC/Lone Tree – 18 (Shio Ramen – $13)
LINK TO ORIGINAL ARTICLE: http://newdenizen.com/best-ramen-denver/